Monday, January 4, 2010

Pajamas, as promised

I promised Jesse I would make him pajama pants. This was way back in June, when I had a lot of free time.
So we went to the fabric store, picked out fabric, and I started making them.

I cut the fabric wrong. (Sewing 101: Measure before you cut. Duh.) So I didn't finish them. It was incredibly sad. Then we did the whole wedding thing, we did a new job thing, we did the moving thing, we did the "I don't have money for more fabric right now" thing, and he did the "remember how you promised those a long time ago?" thing.

So we went back to the store, picked out more fabric, and I started making them.

This time I measured. (I'm really learning.)


(Suki helped)


I think they might turn out better. Keeping promises is a good thing. I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts, whether deep, shallow, short, long, or sweet happily accepted!

a little ridiculous, old-school, and oh so stylish