Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've been thinking about Peter Pan collars lately

It's true. I've been seeing them pop up more and more, in random places. You know that weird thing when something is brought to your attention, and suddenly you see it everywhere? Not that it wasn't there before, you just didn't notice it.
That's my experience with Peter Pan collars. I've seen quite a few shirts with them lately, and it's got me thinking of making my own...


So sweet and young, but still classic. "Fresh?" Does that word fit?



I don't have a pattern, however. So I have to ask myself, how brave am I? Can I manage to pull out a perfect peter pan collar on my own? Probably not. Maybe someday. For now, I should actually just focus on making some decent shirts--that's the first step!



But I'll still be thinking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts, whether deep, shallow, short, long, or sweet happily accepted!

a little ridiculous, old-school, and oh so stylish